EbonyGFE

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My first slave boy

So I have been having fun on the phone for a few days now, and I have recently taken on a slave. I met him in a chat room and like a good slave he called me right away... lol.. he was very obedient for a slave and we had fun with some CBT with him on his knees for me.. he was ina hotel room and I made him get in front of the window were everyone would see him beating up his cock for Mistress Alana lol.... here is a pic of him on his knees serving me... For those from chat this is Suckboy lol

call me if you think you can be a good slave to Mistress Alana 877-490-8944


1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Little Bitchass said...

Miss Alana! Well done on snagging this slave for yourself! Bet you will have a lot more before you are through! Looking forward to reading your blog and chatting in the room with you!

little bitchass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home