EbonyGFE

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Phone Calls

I have been getting some wonderful calls. I enjoy each one of my clients and going to write about some of them:


I have a serf that calls and we also play games over yahoo. We enjoy chatting with eachother. He enjoys seeing how I am superior to him. Our next game is in chest in which I will destroy him.


There is one guy that calls me for humiliation. He is a small dicked man and loves for me to make fun of him. He likes to get off on feet. His dick looks like a toe. LOL My soriety sisters and I laugh at him when he calls.


I have one slave that loves to worship my ass. I enjoy having my ass worship and I love to face sit him.

I have also had a few that have called for cuckold, wanting to be girly and wanting to suck my black strapon. I tell you guys that I enjoy all of my CALLS.


If any of these interests you give me a call or if you have a different fantasy, I have a very KINKY AND WILD imagination.


Miss Alana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home