EbonyGFE

Monday, February 05, 2007

Text Session

This is from a session that I had, I am keeping the customers name from being known for his privacy but check this out:



yes
Alana .: whatz up?
I was wondering if you can do a session with me?
Alana .: a call or text?
text
for 20 minutes
Alana .: you want to do it right now? if so what is your interests?
if we can
Alana .: yes we can do it now
Do you do erotic humiliation? Im locked up in a cb and cant get out at the moment so i cant stroke
Alana .: ok
Alana .: yes i can do that
ok
Alana .: do you know the site to go to?
I have already paid for time
Alana .: ok
Alana .: what is your email addy so i can verify?
Ive got a subscription id

Alana .: give me just a second
ok
Alana .: still checking give me a sec sweetie
ok
Alana .: ok do you want to wait until 9 so we can go to 920 or you want to go on and start?
any luck?
Alana .: yes you want to start now or wait still 9
go on now
Alana .: ok
Alana .: how long have you had that cbt on?
just over a month
Alana .: you havent been naughty have you and who holds the key?
I guess I have been a bit naughty. My Mistress holds the key but she is too busy to see me at the moment
Alana .: lol
Alana .: you dont deserve to play with yourself anyway
Alana .: how little is it?
at the moment?
Alana .: when you are hard how little is it?
about 6 inches
Alana .: ewwwwwww gross
Alana .: lol
Alana .: have you seen my pics?
yes I have
Alana .: have you wanted to yank to my pics?
yes
I wish I could
Alana .: but you cant.....that is what you get dummy
Alana .: lol
yes Miss
Alana .: i bet you think about having my azz on your face huh?
I would love that
Alana .: that would b so much fun me smother you with my ass and you not able to jerk
Alana .: lol
your making me so hard inside this cb
Alana .: but there is something that you could do for me?
its soo frustrating
Alana .: i hope it hurts HAHAHAHA
what can I do for you?
Alana .: you can lick my pretty toes
Alana .: LOSER
with pleasure
Alana .: of course it is
Alana .: it is a previledge for you to even b able to talk to me
yes it is
Alana .: If I had the key to your cbt i would flush it down the toliet and you would not have not hope of getting out of that damn thing
Alana .: lol
Alana .: you balls would turn real blue then numbnuts
Alana .: LOL
they are feeling quite heavy now
Alana .:
Alana .: soon your will b having wet dreams that you can not control and you will b punished for them
Alana .: and you will b made to sit in your dried up cum forever
Alana .:
Alana .: U SHOULD THANK ME FOR THAT!
thankyou Miss
Alana .: I might even let you come to my soroity meetings and let my sisters kick you in the nuts
Alana .:
Alana .: then we would all take turns in doing sexy things to make you hard.......hahahaha
what things?
Alana .: like.....hmmmmmmm
Alana .: wearing sexy lingerie
Alana .: and giving you lap dances
I like to wear sexy lingerie too
Alana .: o you are a little sissy huh?
yes Miss
Alana .: well you can dress up for us in a nice cocktail outfit and serve us drinks
Alana .: I like comos
I dont know how to make a cosmo
Alana .: U MUST LEARN HOW
yes Miss
what else can i do for you?
Alana .: you can entertain my Frat Brothers FAG!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me how Miss
Alana .: with that pretty little month and i am going to name u tiffany the cock sucking slut
Alana .:
Alana .: dont you like to suck cock?
Alana .: i can tell you have the perfect month for it
yes Miss
Alana .: i want you to put on cock sucker red lipstick so the guys will know where to aim their big dicks
Alana .: you do know how to lick balls dont you?
yes Miss, make me your cock sucking whore
I do Miss
Alana .: thats right bitch
Alana .: i want you to take their cocks in your throat
Alana .: CHOKE ON IT
Alana .: BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alana .:
Alana .: DO u Understand TIFFANY??????
yes Miss
Alana .: good
Alana .: then i want you to take nice big loads on that sissy face of yours
lol, I will
Alana .: all right Tiffany our time is up.
Alana .: ta ta
hehe, thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home